The top priority when you are looking for best perfume fragrances, is to suit your own personality, make you feel beautiful, powerful and sensual and gives you a feeling of being special
If you want to understand more about best perfume fragrances, the first thing to learn is that each fragrance has its own characteristics that makes it different from the rest. One person equals to only some kind of perfumes. You should have a perfume that suits your own personality. The sense of smell is unique to your own being.
Similarly, like your fingerprints, you have a unique way of perceiving and feeling something, what might smell good to another person, but it smells bad about you.
All this is very dependent on the chemistry of his or her own personal body.
Many different types of perfumes are available, each one have been used to create the best perfume fragrances for men and women. All you have to do is find what suits you according to the chemistry of your body so that you can get a perfume, which is the best choice for you.
The five standard families consist of Floral, Oriental, Woody, Fougère, and Fresh, with the former four families being more “classic” while the latter consisting of newer bright and clean smelling citrus and oceanic fragrances that have arrived due to improvements in fragrance technology.
Citrus scented perfumes
One kind of perfume is based on citrus scents. Citrus scents are based on extracts from citrus fruits, and are quite fresh and energetic.
So which is the best citrus scent perfume? Well, opinions diverse from each other, some will give you the perfect perfume, but remember, it can be the perfect citrus scent for him or her, but not for you. Everyone has a perfect perfume for his own personal skin.
Everyone’s opinion will differ on what is “the best”. Some citrus fragrances for men and women include:
Eau Du Sud By Annick Goutal For Women.
Eau Du Sud By Annick Goutal For Men.
SignoRicci FOR MEN by Nina Ricci
Fraiche Badiane Cologne By Maitre Parfumeur
Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Pamplelune
Live Jazz for Men by Yves St.Laurent
Annick Goutal Mandragore Pourpre
A more in depth list of citrus perfumes and scents include:
1. Eau d’Orange Verte Concentr (unisex citrus[orange, lemon], with mango, papaya, and a patchouli/moss base)
2. Eau D’ Orange Verte By Hermes For Men. (unisex citrus [orange, lemon], with a light oakmoss base, short-lived but slightly more natural and less sweet than the concentre version)
3. Fraiche Badiane Cologne By Maitre Parfumeur Et Gantier (classic citrus[tangerine, lemon], with a spicy star-anise base, surpisingly long lasting)
4. MAITRE PARFUMEUR ET GANTIER (sweet citrus-flower/citrus[brazilian orange, lemon], long-lasting, sweet orange blossom (neroli) , with wonderful citrus top, and green leafy accents to support the star neroli)
5. NEROLI SAUVAGE by Creed – Millesime Eau De Parfum (classic citrus-flower/citrus[bergamot, grapefruit, lemon] sweet, somewhat dry neroli scent with good longevity once the top notes fade leaving a sweet neroli flanked by leafy/herbal wild verbena (not lemon verbena), and a top that is near perfection for the 1st minute.
6. Miller Harris Tangerine Vert Eau de Parfum (unisex citrus[tangerine, lemon], fairly concentrated tangerine scent with green accents of petitgrain (leaves/branches from citrus tree)
7. Acqua Di Parma Colonia Assoluta Eau de Cologne (classic floral/citrus[orange, lemon], long-lasting rose base with a lavender/citrus midrange, and tart, natural citrus top)
8. Acqua Di Parma Blu Mediterraneo – Arancia Di Capri Eau de Toilette (sharp unisex citrus[orange, lemon, grapefruit, tangerine], with moderate longevity, and a light base of spice/herb/musk
Take a look inside Neoperfume for another great perfumes.